I have been spending a bit of time recently making plans for a trip overseas. As part of my trip, I have been preparing for entertaining a toddler on a plane for a very long time. I also needed my entertainment to be cheap because I did not want to stress about losing them!
These are a few magnetic games I have made. I wanted to make my puzzles magnetic to contain the game on a small airplane tray.
Some materials I used –
- a small flat metal tray found at a $2 shop
- a printer and paper (and laminator)
- sticky magnetic strips
- super glue
- cheap advertising magnets you get in the mail
- stickers (see below for making your own picture and put together the people)
- cheap puzzles (see below for elephant puzzle and build your own bear)
Magnetic Dress Ups
Magnetic Build your own Bear
Make your own Magnetic Picture